The Flyz's Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I lost count...

I was talking on the phone with a friend of mine awhile ago, she's sort of sad because her ex called her and said something erm... 'mean' to her. They broke up a few months ago, after more than a year of relationship together. I didn't pretend to understand her, as I've never been in a real relationship with anyone before, but I'm confident to say I understand how it felt like to be heart-broken.

Our conversation brings alot of memories back to me, the many girls that I liked, but never managed to start a relationship with, the many girls that I've secretly admired but never had the guts to tell her, the many girls that I liked and I told them I like her and is rejected by her. I lost count, there are too many...



_____
Before this, I was: On the phone
Currently listening to: David Tao - Katrina
Currently feeling: Emo, sad, melancholy


6 Comments:

  • Craigslist to Oodle: Stop using our classified ads
    Free classified site asks search engine not to display its ads Craig Donato, Oodle In a controversial move, Craigslist , the well-known national online classified ad and discussion site, has asked Oodle , a ...
    Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:12 AM  

  • nice n simple blog u hv :)
    hihi i'm alicia.. i'm not a pro blogger but i stalk on blogs..

    u working in midv?

    By Anonymous Alicia, at 8:15 AM  

  • stalking in a pleasant past time i reckon :)

    By Blogger David, at 10:15 AM  

  • hehe only when i'm free at work :)

    By Anonymous alicia, at 5:14 PM  

  • Yeah, I'm part-timing in Mid Valley, is in-between jobs at the moment.

    I'm no pro-blogger myself, just another blogger in the blogosphere

    By Blogger Flyz, at 3:28 AM  

  • Have you listed your blog in a blog directory?

    "free blog template" is what I used to find your blog on google

    free blog template

    By Blogger WDM Info Services, at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home