The Flyz's Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I lost count...

I was talking on the phone with a friend of mine awhile ago, she's sort of sad because her ex called her and said something erm... 'mean' to her. They broke up a few months ago, after more than a year of relationship together. I didn't pretend to understand her, as I've never been in a real relationship with anyone before, but I'm confident to say I understand how it felt like to be heart-broken.

Our conversation brings alot of memories back to me, the many girls that I liked, but never managed to start a relationship with, the many girls that I've secretly admired but never had the guts to tell her, the many girls that I liked and I told them I like her and is rejected by her. I lost count, there are too many...



_____
Before this, I was: On the phone
Currently listening to: David Tao - Katrina
Currently feeling: Emo, sad, melancholy


4 Comments:

  • nice n simple blog u hv :)
    hihi i'm alicia.. i'm not a pro blogger but i stalk on blogs..

    u working in midv?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:15 AM  

  • stalking in a pleasant past time i reckon :)

    By Blogger David, at 10:15 AM  

  • hehe only when i'm free at work :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:14 PM  

  • Yeah, I'm part-timing in Mid Valley, is in-between jobs at the moment.

    I'm no pro-blogger myself, just another blogger in the blogosphere

    By Blogger Flyz, at 3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home