The Flyz's Blog

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Food and other things

Was out with David, Nelsen, Chia Wei, Nicole and devonia earlier today, was supposed to watch 'The Longest Yard', but some shit came up about the cinema policy about cnnot use free tickets redeems first week of movie screening or some shit.

We ended up at Asia Cafe in SS15 to hang out and have a drink and a bite or two, but boy did we bite! The little drink and munch session turned out to be a full course mage-supper involving the likes of Ikan bakar, fried mushrooms, popiah, lobak, Sarawak noodle, satay and some Japanese stuff. Of course I'm not the type to complain about food, especially when I'm only paying partially for it. Whee!!

I've applied for a few jobs yesterday, send out a couple of CVs via the email and hoping they'll call me, or email me, or something. I'm applying mostly for advertising, event management or PR related jobs, or course I'll like to go back into event management, but those jobs are hard to come by and are seldom hiring, so all I probably do now is hope I guess.

My PC is infected by spyware! Fuckers, it somehow even managed to corrupt my spysweeper and rendered it useless, unless I re-install the software, which I have no idea where the CD is now. I think I'm going to format my PC soon, waiting for the Norton Antivirus 2006 to come out and I'll format my PC and update all my softwares. Naturally spywares and adwares wasn't a great big harm to your PC at all, it just pops up an advertisement here and there, which you can always click it away and continur to do whatever you do. But naturally also, I like to keep my PC clean of crap, so it bothers me alot when I found out that my PC is infected. Is going to download Ad -Aware and see how's the scan result is like, if its too critical, I might format my PC even before the new antivirus is out.



_____
Before this, I was: Downloading some free spyware removing program
Currently listening to: faye Wong - Shuen Mu
Currently feeling: Angry, frustrated, pissed

5 Comments:

  • i've always said, ppl who put this and that barriers on their PC for so called "security" they are the ones who kena in the end :)

    By Blogger David, at 2:23 PM  

  • Your PC might be full of spywares and adwares without you knowing it

    By Blogger Flyz, at 3:01 AM  

  • i seriously doubt that :) it is running at optimum capacity and then some. The United Devices Research Program gives me a figure periodically.

    and even if I do, what's the big deal. they want to co-listen to my MP3's or something? by all means, share and share alike :)

    By Blogger David, at 9:45 AM  

  • Like I said, spywares and adwares don't really affect the PC's performances, it just pops up an ad or two randomly, which is NO problem at all, but I just don't like it

    By Blogger Flyz, at 1:24 AM  

  • David, you are again making assumptions. And you know what assumptions mean don't you ?

    My work is closely related to Network and Systems Security. Boy, the kind of shit that I see everyday could scare your ass all the way to Timbuktu.

    So be afraid, david. Be very afraid.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home