The Flyz's Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2005

I can't wait......

There are so many things you want to do at the same time, but it seems like theres always not enough time to do anything. Time is like a grain of sand in the Sahara, there are too many of it that you take it for granted, but you only realized you're running out of it when you're in need of them. Time never wait for anyone, we grow older every second as time goes by. I remember like it was yesterday that I'm going for my first race in Melaka back then, and today I'm going off to the the last race of the season before the finals in December. There are so many things I want to do now, things I can't wait...

I can't wait to go to sleep
I can't wait to read my Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire for the third time
I can't wait for the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire movie to come out
I can't wait to see Cho Chang in the movie
I can't wait to see Hermione in the movie
I can't wait to give Joe a good kick in the ass, just for the heck of it
I can't wait to shoot Nelsen, just for pure satisfaction
I can't wait to get my hands on Jack Kerouac's Big Sur
I can't wait for the next Clive Cussler book to come out
I can't wait for the race to over
I can't wait to go home after the race
I can't wait for the race season to over
I can't wait for the next season to begin
I can't wait to go another eating spree with Joe
I can't wait to get drunk, of which I haven't done in the past few years
I can't wait to go shopping again
I can't wait for my third pair of Osiris
I can't wait for my new pair of Nike Air Force One I'm planning to buy
I can't wait to go for a vacation
I can't wait to go to the museum, which I haven't went since primary school
I can't wait to go Aquarius in KLCC
I can't wait to go Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
I can't wait to get out of town
I can't wait for lunch time
I can't wait for my next Starbucks Grande Mocha Frappucino, with extra whip cream
I can't wait to go to a banana leaf Indian food session with the guys
I can't wait for a Secret Recipe cheesecake
I can't wait to see her again
I can't wait to receiver her SMS
I can't wait to talk to her
I can't wait to hear her voice
I can't wait to see her new boyfriend...



_____
Before this, I was: printing out the race schedule
Currently listening to: Silence
Currently feeling: Emo, Creative, Artsy

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home