The Flyz's Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I'm a survivor!

I'm back from Taiping!

My races are as whacked as usual; set-up tents, put up promos, monitor race, take down promo, take down tents... The usual shit

Only that this round was slightly worst than the others, it rained like mad there. Luckily it wasn't pouring rain all the time, but it drizzled non stop, and work goes on as usual even in the rain, so we're basically soaked to the bones taking down the tents on Sunday night. As if the situation can't get worst, The Ford Ranger Hurricane that we went in, had some problem with the air cond when we're about to leave Monday morning. We decided to check what happened, expecting just that it ran out of gas and only needed a refill. But the fella told us the radiator is leaking and we need to replace it as soon as possible. Great! 4 hours spend sitting around doing nothing waiting for the fella to replace the damned radiator.

OK, there's that about the shit part of the race.

The grid girls for this race was rather good looking, I heard they're all from Penang this time, almost all of them chinese. As usual, I never knew their name, nor their contact or anything else. Damned... Anyway, I'll post up their pictures once its available.

Oh, I called her when I'm in Taiping. What a great feeling! In the midst of the fucking rain, Mat Rempits zooming away at the track, I'm standing behind our operations truck to block the bikes noise and talking to her. I'm happy :-)

What's next?
Still stucked in the damned office doing the same shit all over again. Got a race on the 4th of September in Sepang, The FIM ARRC, which means I'll have to leave for Sepang latest by Thursday, although somehting makes me think I'll have to be working on Merdeka day. Now that'll be big shit!

No joke of the day in this post, I'm posting from home, so no joke book at hand.



_____
Currently supposed to be: Sleeping (Damned tired)
Currently listening to: Marc Anthony - You Sang To Me

3 Comments:

  • ahhh.. somebody disabled anonymous comments liao. :(

    Whee Wang Wang Whee!

    By Blogger iesnek, at 9:39 AM  

  • ya meh? - David Bates ^^

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:12 AM  

  • ooops, I meant " Adn Valdasat! "

    so much credit to call ppl, then later call me and ask me to call back cos no credit... git :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home