The Flyz's Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Untitled

Another untitled ramblings...

Just to mention, I'm going Taiping today, in a matter of hours.

Yet another of the bloody races I have to attend, This would be my 7th race I've attended since joining this company, and it's all the same... Seriously, same shit, different place. Literally.

Oh, was out with David and Nelsen yesterday, went to watch Fantastic 4. Jessica Alba's hot! Especially when they make her strip (Yes, STRIP) because her invisiblity does not include her clothes, but she somehow become visible halfway with just her underwear on. What a coincidence, can't she become visible just a few seconds later? Then her bra would be off already, stupid!

Anyway, after the movie we went to yamchar in some mamak near Nelsen's place. He told us his encounter with some chick in Sg. Petani, sad story...

But that's not the point, the point is when he mentioned the reactions of his colleagues that went with him. I have to say, those are the type of colleagues I would be happy working together with, can talk cock, can joke, can share a few fun moments with. Not the uptight, strict, elitist, golf-playing family man type of people in my company. I think the word here would be generation-gap, almost all of them here passed 30 and I'm the youngest around, but definitely not the smallest mind you. The way of communication here are so bloody different, everybody's so bloody polite and adults they are, they're disciplined. Boring!

The best place I worked is still People 'n Rich. I'd like to say the CD shop, but that's not really work is it? The guys are P'nR are damned sporting, everybody's a snake king in their own ways, and they are not afraid to admit it. Lunchtime there is 1 hour, and we are definitely out there for at least 1 hour, if not more. Everybody don't felt like going back to office after lunch, no matter how rush the works at hand are, and being the creative department, everything's a rush.

Here? Lunchtime's also 1 hour alright, but most of the time we're back in less than 45 minutes, if not less. Everybody's a damned workaholic and can't wait to go back to office and work. Bah!

Confession... I AM missing someone now. I won't tell you who, not yet, but I can only say I'm missing someone now and is longing for her voice. Sigh...

Oh, I'll be starting a joke of the day from today on, IF I blog from office that is, just found an old copy of a Mad Magazine's a-joke-a-day-for-a-year. So I'll be quoting some jokes from there now and then.

_____
Joke of the day

Which is more satisfying?
Not getting caught by police speed trap becasue you slowed down in time?
OR
Not getting caught by police speed trap because that idiot Ah Beng in his Ah Beng Wira got caught first?
(Localized version)



_____
Currently supposed to be: Sleeping (Rainy outside; Rain = Sleep)
Currently listening to: Speed of Sound - Coldplay

9 Comments:

  • Wedding bells are everywhere, everywhere~

    La la la la~

    By Blogger iesnek, at 3:46 PM  

  • I can go for lunch as long as I want. muahahahahhaha! :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:07 PM  

  • is bokky a.k.a Bok in Penang?

    anywho... damn u fly, I keep visitng everyday and got NO NEW POSTS. they should make it a ruling that NO NEW POST = NO GET HIT COUNTS!

    :D

    By Blogger David, at 11:31 AM  

  • Wheeee

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:57 PM  

  • Wang

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:57 PM  

  • Wang

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:57 PM  

  • Wheee

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:57 PM  

  • Bastards spamming like they own the joint

    By Blogger iesnek, at 9:59 PM  

  • wow, u sure caught them fast... ur own post is liek 2 min shy of the spammers... intriguing ^^

    By Blogger David, at 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home