The Flyz's Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

A dashed dream

Merdeka!
Merdeka!
Merdeka!

Yeah, it's merdeka day today, the day we celebrate our independence. The day we celebrate...

It wasn't much a celebration for me yesterday(Merdeka eve), busy like mad in the office, went to dinner with family because it's my dad's birthday today, then went out with David for the rest of the night... doing grocery shopping. Ack!

I've a grand plan brewing in my head during the day; after dinner with family, will go out with David to hang out somewhere, then meet up with her after she's done with her event in KLCC. You see, her company organized a concert together with Petronas in conjunction with the Merdeka countdown in KLCC, and as a PR Executive, she'll have to be there. I can't really ask her to join us during her event can I? So I plan to call her once her event is done and ask her to join us, or I can go meet her somewhere to have a drink and some chit-chat.

BUT...

I can't manage to contact her at 11 something, something's wrong with the network, probably its too busy. When i managed to contact her, she didn't pick up the phone. And when she did pick up her phone, she's busy and will call me back. And when she called me back, she's going to a friend's place somewhere to have a drink, thus dashing my plans and dreams to meet up with her tonight.

I'm really trying to start this relationship slowly, but I just can't seem to control my impulse to call her or SMS her all the time. I don't want to call or SMS her all the time, I don't want to be impulsive, I want it to be patient and grow slowly. But I can't...

We're meeting up tomorrow at Yee May's place to have a lunch get-together, she's coming too. BUT, she'll have to leave early to help a friend move house, thus dashing my plans AGAIN. I planned to ask her out tomorrow after the get-together, but once again, it all went down the drain.

Fuck...

Malaysia Boleh!



_____
Before this, I was: Updating my Hot Wheels list
Currently listening to: Verve Pipe - The Freshman
*Edit - I just SMS her again 30 seconds ago... Fuck!

2 Comments:

  • forget it la, it is near impossible to change people's mind. its all a matter of perspective. put urself in the shoes of others.

    By Blogger David, at 11:06 AM  

  • Fly you ARE really desperate. But i know..u can't help it. Who can??

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home