The Flyz's Blog

Monday, September 12, 2005

There goes another weekend

Woohoo!!
It's Monday 'very early' morning!!

FUCK!!

Damned, there goes another weekend, and I won't be having another weekend for another 2 weeks. Next week I'll be in Perlis for another round of the bloody race. Sigh.

Yesterday was September 11th, one of the darkest day, not only for the Americans, but to mankind as well. I still feel sad when I see images of the victims or the re-run of the footage where the plane hit the building. I still shed a tear or two when I heard Alan Jackson's Where Were You (When the world stop turning), a song he wrote especially for the 9-11 victim's charity concert.

I didn't SMSed her at all today, because I know she'll be at the race the entire day and would probably be tired after that, I might SMS her tomorrow, or maybe even call her. I missed her, is that good or bad? I wish I know... Damned


_____
Before this, I was: Reading fan fics on Schnoogle.com
Currently listening to: Alan Jackson - Where Were You (When the world stop turning)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home