The Flyz's Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

St. Fly

Now this is really one for the records of one of the funniest blog post I've ever read, link from Rant Rave Bitch

I barely smoke nowadays, barely drink, barely fuck, barely talk cock, barely sin...
Hell, I'm even more qualify than that fellow!

That's it, I'm proclaiming myself St. Fly, Patron Saint of Phatasses

Googey!



_____
Before this, I was: Laughing my ass of reading that post
Currently listening to: Korn - Freak On A Leash
Currently feeling: Whee!, funny, happy

2 Comments:

  • Dude, you really otta activate your "Comment Spam Prevention Engine".

    Anyway, thanks for droping by my blog :) Ur cool, so i've added you to one of my permament links.

    Cheers mate.

    St. Leon

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:45 PM  

  • HAHAHAHA.. and i'm St. Irene. =)

    By Blogger CreativeBitchin, at 6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home