The Flyz's Blog

Friday, October 07, 2005

Insomnia

I went to sleep at 8.30 Thursday morning. After the previous post yesterday, I planned to go to bed, but I can't sleep, went downstairs to watch Rambo 3 DVD instead, and some TV after that, before I know it, it's 6am and my dad and sister is waking up to go to school. Went for a morning jog at about6.30, it's really nice to breathe in some fresh air once awhile, came back about an hour later, took a bath and wanted to blog a little, but blogger.com was down for maintenance at that time, so i went to bed instead, and falling asleep only after almost an hour later.

We went to watch The Longest yard just now, after missing it yesterday. Me, David, Nelsen, David's sister; Cheryl, Chia Wei, Nicole, Devonia and Devonia's sister; Huey Li I think, I forgot her name. Not a bad movie, one of the best comedy for a long long time, everything else on the cinema lately sucks. Anyway, after the movie, we went to Asia cafe again, had something to eat and drink and talk, Cheryl and Chia Wei went home already. Talked about everything from songs to the movie to what we did in Pulau kapas a few years ago. sorta brings back all the old memories from that trip, one of the best vacation I've had.

Still no replies for the CVs I send out the last few days, I assumed they'll only reply when the dateline is up and they've done sorting out the emails, I just send out another application for PR Exec awhile ago, 'till they reply, all I can do is wait. I'll be working in the old CD shop in Mid Valley next week, earn myself some pocket money while bumming.



_____
Befoer this, I was: Emailing my CV
Currently listening to: Chad Kroger & Santana - Why Don't You and I
Currently feeling: Tired, melancholy, emo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home