The Flyz's Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Googey!

Googey!

That was a frame from Tatsuya Ishida's Sinfest comic for 10th October 2005

I've no bloody idea what googey means, but its sounds catchy and I'll be 'Googey!' rather frequently from now on. Don't ask...

Today was my first day at work in Mid Valley after a very long absent from that shop, and also more than a week bumming at home. I felt rather good to be doing something at last, all this bumming at home is not very good, already I get bored at things easily, and being at home feeling bored all the time doesn't help.

I've applied for several jobs already for the last few weeks, but no reply from anybody yet, which is starting to worry me. One of the job I applied for is A&P exec for Trend Matrix, the brainchild behind some of the hottest clubs in KL, Beach Club included, now that's one job I really wanted.

Sleepy...



_____
Before this, I was: Browsing Sinfest.net
Currently listening to: Snoop Dogg - Drop It Like It's Hot
Currently feeling: Bored, sleepy, restless


2 Comments:

  • I see that you have a very negative outlook on life as a whole. Perhaps you won't feel that bored if you start looking at things with a little more light. In anycase, it took someone a lot of time creating the computer and I don't think we should say that we feel bored while or after using the computer..this is just one of the examples for everything.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:20 AM  

  • Josie is working fr Trend Matrix.. mass commmer also..

    By Blogger Reta, at 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home