The Flyz's Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Doom

Slept at almost 6 am Wednesday morning, yeah, it's GTA's fault. Slept until almost 3pm and spend the rest of the day dozing off in front of the TV.

I was at the premier screening of Doom in Mid Valley earlier today, was there with David, Nelsen, Jerry and some others that I don't know. The movie was erm... rather cool. Super violent, lotsa BIG guns, lotsa suspense, lotsa action, lotsa blood. But the one thing that tops it was the 'first-person' view of the movie, where one of the character; Reaper runs around shooting the creatures with the the audience seeing through HIS eyes, just like playing the game. The movie wasn't loyal to the game's storylines, but it sure is loyal to the game itself!

My meeting with the people from About Communications tomorrow morning is postponed, we'll be meeting in the evening at 5 instead, at the McDonald's in OUG Plaza. The bunch of promoters would be there too for the briefing, I wonder if there would be any looker amonjg them. Come to think of it, I'll be reprising my pimp role like what I did when I was at Oz again, cool.

... still sick.



_____
Before this, I was: Wiki-ing Doom
Currently listening to: David Tao - Angel
Currently feeling: Sick, sleepy, tired

2 Comments:

  • muahahhaa GTA? nice game.. in fact u can cheat in the game.. r u playing andreas??

    :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:14 AM  

  • Yeah, playing San Andreas. Playing it the second time already, I know all the cheats, but will only use it when all else fails lar.

    By Blogger Flyz, at 2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home