The Flyz's Blog

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Kay-el

Was out almost the entire day in KL today with the guys; David, Nelsen and Joe. Nelsen and Joe wanted to buy shoes from Sg. Wang, and since I'm the 'expert' in and around Sg. Wang, I'm dragged along as the tour guide, and driver. I don't really have anything in mind to buy actually, was thinking of maybe getting another gun into my collection, but that fella refused to sell me if I buy just one gun.

I ended up buying a T-Shirt from Echo Park in Times Square, and some games DVD. Saw a pair of Nike SB at Miz-29; the shop where I got my Osiris from and I'm instantly hooked onto the shoe, it cost RM 329, I think. Saw it again at Showroom Times Square, priced RM 369. I've decided that my next target purchase would be a brown Nike SB. Whee!

We're at Low Yatt Plaza for a short while because David wanted to buy some gadget. While hanging, we saw a sight that blew us away, almost literally. There's this one erm... girl whom is rather chubby, even for my standard, wearing a sexy, red bare-back piece and a black super mini-tight skirt that would look extremely 'enticing' on a better looking female specimen, but definitely not this girl. I shuddered thinking of her right now and I would rather not talk about her in here to save myself from puking in front of the PC, let's just all imagine how a pig woukd look like in a red bare-back piece and a black super mini-tight skirt... exactly!



_____
Before this, i was: Watching House on AXN
Currently listening to: Kid Frost - La Raza (GTA: San Andreas, Radio Los Santos)
Currently feeling: Tired, sleepy, sick

2 Comments:

  • friend ...what is your standard for girls. From your expression you too may seem BIG in size... so what right have you got to criticize a woman who has the right to wear what she wants. furthermore your blog seem to promote stuff on freedom to do stuff ...but you have just made it sound Hypocritical by your comments on that poor girl. Perhaps you should have walked up to her and told her your thought and see if she has something to say to you. Then you might just see the other side of the coin.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:30 PM  

  • we love the anoymous commentors!

    Glory glory its a helluva way to COMMENT!
    Glory glory its a helluva way to COMMENT!
    Glory glory its a helluva way to COMMENT!

    Damn the no guts weasals....!


    * I think the last part didnt rhyme, damn me!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home