The Flyz's Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2005

People actually read my blog?

Firstly, I seldom whore my blog in PPS, simply because most of my posts are bloody uninteresting anyway. However, yesterday, I whored my blog on PPS with the post 'Newsflash: Blog War'. Sort of a newsreport style of writing regarding the XiaXue vs. Peter Tan issue. What happened after I pinged PPS blew me away. I've a 139 hits boost overnight, I posted that post yesterday midnight, and I checked my blog awhile ago and it jumped 139 hits in less than 24 hours. People actually read my blog? Wow! I know this might sound trivial for 'probloggers' who get 1000 over hits a day, but for someone whom the previous highest hits in one day is just 29, 139 is a lot.

Back to the news, there have been some disagreement in my comment box about whether Peter Tan actually apologized to XiaXue. from the way I see it, he did apologized for sending those emails, not apologize to her personally. I only report it the way i see it, if you see it differently, good for you then, I don't wanna know.

The weather for the last few weeks was really depressing, it rained almost the entire day and my mood sort of in tune with the weather. When it rains, I'm moody and sleepy, and I get bored. Which probabaly says that I'm moody, sleepy and bored the entire day everyday for the last few weeks, it sucked.

Going back to the office in OUG tomorrow, I went back to Mid valley today because the boss wasn't around and the shop's short of hand. frankly, I don't really like to go to the office in OUG, I think that place is too boring; no music, no laughter, not chattering, no MSN, everybody's busy doing their shit and all. Occasionally I get to play with the cat though, but I felt like shotting it more than playing with most of the time, so that doesn't count much.



_____
Before this, I was: Pouring over statcounter charts
Currently listening to: Azmyl Yunor - Charity lane
Currently feeling: Bored, sleepy, tired


3 Comments:

  • "Now you tasted the Pow-waah!"
    ~ D. Vader

    By Blogger mob1900, at 4:29 AM  

  • Ok, i see your point. You were just "reporting" what you see. Ya, i might be wrong. *shrug*

    Anyway, congrats on your record-breaking hits. :)

    By Blogger PinPin 彬彬, at 9:33 AM  

  • thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home