The Flyz's Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Lunching alone! Again!

I bloody hate lunching alone!

Am now in a bloody cyber cafe near the place where I had my lunch. Lunchtime is an hour, but it takes me about 15 mins to finish my lunch, so I have time to do my own stuff for awhile.

This is the problem with working in a SOHO based office, the boss(es) lunch at home and left me to wander around looking for food alone.

If this goes on any longer, I might even leave the bloody company and state 'Forced to lunch alone' as reason for leaving

mchccbknn!!



_____
Before this, I was: Eating... Alone!
Currently listening to: Some idiot playing DOTA next to me
Currently feeling: Bored, pissed, frustrated

2 Comments:

  • time alone is good. esp to evaluate yourself. So dun b afraid 2 b alone...as they say you are yourself when u r in the dark!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:46 PM  

  • I don't mind being alone, I'm alone most of the bloody time, but lunchtime is not one of them.

    By Blogger Flyz, at 1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home