The Flyz's Blog

Monday, July 04, 2005

Untitled

Whazzup?

I'm just posting for fucks now, nothing to do, too bored to do anything. Got a gathering to go tonight, but that's tonight, not now... I'm damned bored now.

I know I said I'm boring all the time, and all my posts are boring all the time. Not really blog award material huh?

I noticed, actually David noticed that most award-winning / famous / popular / whore-able blogs are filled with pictures. Ever noticed that I never insert any pictures into my blogs before? Too much hassle and seriously, I'm lazy / bored / didn't bother to insert any pictures into this damned blog.

Actually, I got loads of things I wanna talk about in this blog, but what the hell! I'm too bored to do it... Will post it later or sometimes, oh what the fuck?!

Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home