The Flyz's Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Boredom

Let's talk about something interesting today shall we?
Something that involved and inevitably affects our daily life, and ultimately... our destiny.
... Boredom!

Boredom?! What the hell?! Now that's very interesting to you... har har har (Sarcastic laugh)

I'm bored, but then again... hearing me say ''I'm bored" is almost as common, although not as frequent as hearing me say "I'm hungry"

I'm bored all the time, even when I'm doing things I enjoy, like watching TV, hanging out with friends and even, god forbids, when playing game. It's probably just a sense of boredom, not really boring in real literal term, but just a sense of er... boredom?

It kinda felt like there's nothing to do, when in reality, there's loads to do...

Right now, at this very moment, I'm in the office, feeling bored...
But at least I know what I wanted to do now... sleep; Or go home and try to pass the damned flying school in Verdant Meadows in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

Probably this boredom is just another excuse of being lazy, at least for me... The laziness of performing any task at hand, and wanting to do something else with the excuse of being bored of what I am doing now.

Bah, this is too boring...
What the hell?!

Get outta here, it's boring myself to death
Bye

2 Comments:

  • How about, I'm bored,hungry and sleepy?

    Heard that a few times in LT7 in the past eh?

    By Blogger iesnek, at 2:25 PM  

  • Zifnab!

    etc etc etc

    By Blogger David, at 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home