The Flyz's Blog

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Rambles...

Actually, I've no idea of what to talk about.

I'm just bored and bored...

Work has been damned boring nowadays, the races are still interesting nonetheless... but bored.

You know what? I think I needed a vacation, badly!

Yeah, I might be going to jakarta end of the month, but that's to work, not a vacation, and going to a vacation with a bunch of strangers are no fun. Yes, they're my colleague, so? Strangers!

Come to think ofit, I can't even remember the last time I had a real vacation, the latest that I can remember is Langkawi after Graduation, and the Penang trip for the convocation... that's hardly a vacation mind you.

Langkawi after graduation?! Holy camel doo doo! That's over a year ago, you mean I haven't been to any vacation for the past entire year? No wonder my brain is going all crazy...

Need vacation soon....

5 Comments:

  • a year ago, and I still can't completely forget it. My delete key aint working...

    By Blogger David, at 9:44 AM  

  • Im eloping to America with my neighbour, just as soon as i can afford yon Stun Gun and Memory Erasing Pills i saw on e-Bay. Go Me! D:

    By Blogger iesnek, at 4:09 PM  

  • u dont need a stun gun, all u have to do is say ,"i love u..." that would stun enough :D

    all you indians are belogn to us...

    By Blogger David, at 12:53 PM  

  • That only works in Bollywood dhey!

    By Blogger iesnek, at 9:48 AM  

  • do the "meme"
    do the "meme"
    do the "meme"
    do the "meme"
    do the "meme"
    do the "meme"
    do the "meme"
    do the "meme"
    do the "meme"
    do the "meme"
    do the "meme"

    :D

    By Blogger David, at 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home