The Flyz's Blog

Monday, February 21, 2005

I'm not letting go...

I think what David said in the comment of my last post is correct, I didn't truly mean all
that...
I'm lying to myself, how can one forget someone so easy? I told myself to forget a certain someone from my previous 'relationship', I though I've succeed in forgetting her, but the reality is, I didn't. I still remember the things and time we spend together last time, although I'm quite sure that I've let her go.

What about this time? No, I don't think I'm letting go so easily, I've been too hard to myself and being too generous to others. Why should I be letting go what I loved to others, I'll maintain my stand to the end. When is the end? I don't know... I guess that I'll know when it comes.

If you're reading this, you know who you are. I'm sorry I lied to you, I didn't meant what I said in my last post. You're too special to me for me to let go so easily, I'll continue to pursue our relationship and hope that the best will come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home