The Flyz's Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2005

You might never know...

Hi, you might never read this post, I don't think you even know this blog. But this post is dedicated to you...

I like you, maybe you knew this all along and pretend to be ignorant. Or you just chose to ignore me... I'm happy you found someone you liked, I happy for you, I truly am. I do hope that our friendship will remain even after you and him are together.
You realized I didn't even attempt to stop you when you told me all those things? In a matter of fact, I cheered you on and encouraged you to go for it. 'Better be early than be sorry', I told. Tell him if you like him, or end up like me. Not telling you that I liked you and when you finally found someone else, I'll never have the chance anymore.
You told me that you finally found someone you liked that is suitable for you, I'll be lying if I say I'm not sad. I'm sad, so sad I cried... But I'm happy too, happy for you that you finally found someone, after all your losses, you really deserved him.
Don't worry about me, I'm OK. Will probably be shaken, but I'll be OK. Regret I may be, but I won't blame you, it's my fault, I never told you, how can you know? Promise me, be happy...
Love,
Fly

1 Comments:

  • well if you REALLY mean all that, its good its out of your system. But i don't entirely believe that a guy will TRULY mean all that... its just romantic to say it :)

    By Blogger David, at 3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home