The Flyz's Blog

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Crap-ass white man

What makes you think you're more superior than me?
You might be white, got blonde hair, bigger than me, taller than me and smells worst than me, but what makes you think you're more superior than me?
Yes, I'm talking about some crap-ass white guy. Not you David...
As most of you are well aware that I'm working in a computer software shop in Mid Valley and the customers coming in to my shop comprises of all sorts of people... From crap-ass white man, dungu Indians, stingy chinese and Malays. Not to mention hot chicks too, hot chicks that can literally melt you on the spot. You know, those wearing really short skirt with real tight shirts and real sweet voice and real sweet smile and real big...er.. eyes.

Hmm... (Stares dreamily to the ceiling)
Er... sorry, was carried away, back to the topic; crap-ass white man.
So today, theres a crap-ass white man came into my shop looking for a certain software from Bill's company with a name that has a striking resemblance to a household furniture.
Anyway, so he came in asking for it, and of course, we told him the price and what nots. His face changed straight from ass to crap-ass. "What?!What you mean it cost 10 Ringgit?" bellows crap-ass white man. And he starts giving out bloody lectures on how cheap it cost in another shopping mall in KL named after a chinese guy. And he stormed out of the shop mumbling something vulgar that I can't hear clearly, which in a way, a lucky thing because if I'd heard clearly what he said, I might threw the Big Mac I'm holding at the moment to his crap-ass white head.
Almost an hour later, he stormed back in, well, not stormed, but rather surprisingly civil and approach us asking for that exact software again, this time with his crap-ass white wife in tow. So again, we told him the price and he asked us (surprisingly again) politely if we can lower the price. OK, seeing that he is civilized now and is rather polite, we gave him a 20% discount and his wife paid for it. Done deal.
Yeah right!
Few hours later, nearing the time of closing. He stormed in again telling us the CD can't be used. Sure enough, we tried the CD and it worked perfectly well on our PC. He started fuming again and told us that his PC is a some brand new crap-ass brand that is imported from US. As far as I know, almost all PC is made locally now, and I'm quite sure the brand he told is 100% locally made.
Lastly, we ended up refunsing him his crap-ass RM 8 and again, he went away fuming.
Now, what lesson did we learned today?
Middle aged white man are crap-asses!
Thank you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home