The Flyz's Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

We shall be friends...

It all started during primary school, the very first time I know what's love. No, maybe it's not love, just a simple feeling of wanting to love and care for somebody. But that's ancient history.
Let's jump to sometime slightly more recent, college. College was a great time, the friendship born, the love realized... and lost. My first infatuation during college times was my senior. Yes, my senior in college. No, she's not older, but younger, senior only because she enrolled earlier than me. But that's a small infatuation that led me nowhere. There are more encounters duringcollege that I won't bother even mentioning. The most recent 'encounter' I had is with a friend I met via the internet. She's also the furthest I've ever been in a relationship. But it still ended up in a pool of tears and a heavy heart.
I've lost count how many time my heart is broken in such a short time in my life. So I supposed another won't matter anymore, my heart is already broken beyond repair...
I know you're reading this, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier, I'm sorry I lied to you, I'm sorry I created so much problem to you. But I do hope we can be friends, a good friend.
You said knowing me was your greatest gift? Don't I get a thank you for that gift? You owe me dinner :-) Once again, I'm sorry... we shall be friends.
Love,
Fly

4 Comments:

  • Being self-sacrificing is one thing, sacrificing yourself is another. In time to come you will feel that you have hurt yourself unnecessarily over some things.

    I always told you to be patient, You're not alone in the tales of heart ache and loneliness, What comes will come, and Be a man and face it. These things don't happen overnight, and there are no dragons out there for us to slay and look good in front of the girls.

    Take care dumb ass, I'm always around if you need a sharp kick in the ass to bring you back to reality.

    By Blogger iesnek, at 4:11 AM  

  • and May The Force Be With You... always.

    Lightsaber and all! (purple ones)

    *Note I haven't read the post yet, was just curious to who "commented" :D

    By Blogger David, at 10:13 PM  

  • Thanks guys...
    And David is a git...

    By Blogger Flyz, at 11:36 PM  

  • Someone sell me a lightsaber and reasonably sized dragon to slay =)

    By Blogger iesnek, at 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home