The Flyz's Blog

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Shopping!!

Shopping...
Guys: Ever wondered how girls can shop (SHOP, not buy) all day and ended up not buying anything?
Girls: Ever wondered how a guy can go one shop and blow a few hundred bucks and bought everything at one go?
I have no answer for that... Yeah! Now you go go on doing whatever you do and log off.
Referring to the blog of a rather well-known Singaporean blogger (Did I mentioned cute too? Xia Xue at http://xiaxue.blogspot.com. Her latest post mentioned about her cleaning out her closet, and she mentioned she had a total of almost 400 pieces of clothes that comes with a grand total of almost 6,000 dollars!!
How the hell can someone spend so much money on clothes?
I probably have about a hundred odd pieces of clothing, but I still stick to that few pair of jeans and that few T-shirts, so probably the total amount of clothing that I actually wear all the time is er... less than 10 :-)
I'm a crazy shopper, almost girl-like, I can walk a million places and not buy a single thing. But at times, I can just walk into a single shop and blow hundreds. I can shop, I can walk a million miles looking for what I want. Shopping with me wasn't an easy feat, really... ask david.
It's rather easy to differenciate, really... You see, girls SHOP for things, and guys BUY things.
Here's some examples:
A girl wants a pair of jeans: Does this look good on me? Do my ass looked big in this? Is it making my ass sag? How did my ass looked in this? And then theres the different types, there's low cut, high cut, mid cut, uncut. Boot length, slipper length, sneaker length. Flared, un-flared, mid-flare, bottom-flare. Boot cut, straight cut, flare cut... and let's not go into the colors. They'll try a million pair of jeans that comes with a million different combination of styles and fashion before they settle with one, or ten...
Guy wants a pair of jeans: They make up their mind of what they want. "I want a pair of black jeans, preferably something baggy, maybe a little hip hop looking." Done... Any pair of jeans that comes near that choice is a OK
Happy shopping...

1 Comments:

  • A girl wants a pair of jeans: Does this look good on me? Do my ass looked big in this? Is it making my ass sag? How did my ass looked in this?

    Answer: All of the Above !

    :)

    By Blogger David, at 11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home