The Flyz's Blog

Monday, March 06, 2006

I'm a salesman

I've always rejected the notion of working a job that is unrelated to your field of study. I always believed that if you study a certain subject, you stick to the certain subject's job scope. Why bother studying something for few years just to come out and throw it all away by working something totally unrelated?

In my case, I'm in the communication field, and my passion is in events. I've tried my hands on various industry within the field, full-fledge agency, PR, media and events. But I've never really settled myself well within the industry, the longest time I spend in a company is just 6 months. For the past 2 years since graduation, i spend more time bumming than actually working in any company within the industry. I don't think I can bum any longer now, I've to pay for the car, the petrol for the car and hell lot more other thing else. I needed a proper job. I might need to change industry.

Which I did...

Remember I mentioned that I'll be doing something against my principle few weeks back?

I'm a salesman now...

Which explain why I looked like a fat zombie almost everyday, I've to wake up at 6.30 in the bloody morning everyday, endure almost an hour long jam to work, leave office at almost 7 almost everyday, and endure another hour jam to get home.

I've nothing much to say about the new job, except its very very similar to the job in The Factory few months back. And I'm too lazy to write anything else now...

Oh, did I mention this is not the only job I'm doing at the moment?



_____
Before this, I was: Sleeping
Currently listening to: Slither - Metallica
Currently feeling: Tired, sleepy, bored

1 Comments:

  • one reason why ANY Diploma or Degree is good is that in times of war you get slapped with an Lt. Rank on your shoulders instead of a ^ on you arms.

    ^'s will get you killed faster :)

    By Blogger David, at 1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home