The Flyz's Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Me-me, schme-me of 5

Amazingly, I'm able to type this shit...

Anyway, Joe tagged me for a me-me, so me shall atempt this me-me..

1. Post 5-weird/random stuff about yourself.

2. At the end, list the names of 5 people whom you want next to do this, and leave a comment "YOU ARE TAGGED!" in their blog and tell them to read your blog for rules.

5 Weird Things About me:

1. I can sleep at 4am and wake up at 7am feeling perfectly fine the next morning. I might find it extremely hard to wake up, but once I awake, I'm perfectly well and fit, and I can do this few days in a row.

2. I can eat the amount equivalent to a small country. Contact Joe to verify...

3. I like to travel... weirdly. Ever tried walking from Taylor's College to Puchong at 2am in the morning? Ever tried taking the LRT from one end to the other and back again? Ever tried walking from KLCC to Bukit Bintang and back again for no reason at all? Ever tried wandering around Bukit Bintang at 4am in the morning? Ever tried driving all the way to Ipoh just to drink the 'original' white coffee and back again? Don't ask...

4. I think playing a game that have absolutely no graphics, no sounds and is all words is fun. Contact David to verify...

5. I dress weird. But then again, jeans + wallet chain + skate shoes + executive shirt + tie wasn't THAT weird is it?

5 person I tag:
1. David (I doubt he'll do it)
2. Bok (She no blog)
3. You
4. You
5. You (Yeah, I know, this is sad, but no one bothers to read my blog anyway)



_____
Before this, I was: Trying to get myself drunk... without success
Currently listening to: Azmyl Yunor - Bone Dry
Currnetly feeling: Whee! Burp! Whee! Zzz

3 Comments:

  • damn straight :)

    By Blogger David, at 11:09 AM  

  • 1) Are you below 25? I find 25 the magical age where you really need at least 6 hours sleep to function properly.

    2) I know who to call the next time my company has a food eating competition.

    3) Weird

    4) Hmmmmm sounds like that bloody game...shit, can't remember the title...can't picture it in my head...hmmmm...that's right, there are no pictures...are u refering to Championship Manager or something like that?

    5) errr.... since there seems to be no repercussions, such as 7 years bad luck, no love, no sex, etc., I am gonna give it a miss ;P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:41 AM  

  • 1. I'm 24
    2. Eating is my forte
    3. Walking is nice...
    4. Championship Manager looks like Doom 3 compare to this game -->http://www.t2tmud.org/
    5. I've an unique taste in clothing

    By Blogger Flyz, at 3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home