The Flyz's Blog

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Bouncy, bouncy...

Recently I've been rather preoccupied with this bouncing ball of mine, yeah. No, i's not what you think it is. You see, I've got this li'l bouncy squash-ball sorta rubber ball that I got as a free gift when I bought my Kingston RAM from last year's PC fair. It's been sitting on my table collecting dust all the while, wasn't really interested in 'playing' with it. But a few days ago, as I was sitting at my desk reading, I idle hand grabbed it and started to bounce it up and down, and I'm stick to doing that ever since. I'm bouncing the ball while watching TV, reading and alternating-between-typing-and-bouncing while on the PC, I even attempted to bounce it while eating, until my mom threatens to feed me that ball.

Today is officially the first day I started using the Nokia 6610i that I 'purchased' from David, I won't go into details how he got his hand onto the phone, but he sold it to me. This is the first color screen-phone I got and the first camera-phone I got, the first MMS-phone I got and I've no idea how to use it. Been fiddling with the settings the entire day in the shop and I still don't fully understand all the functions of the phone. All my previous phones are primarily used for SMS and phone calls only, none of those fancy MMS-wallpaper-customizable folders-fancy ringtones-camera whatnots functions. Fortunately I've been using a Nokia since my first phone, and I know the basic features of the phone, give me a Motorola or a Samsung, and I'll probably take a week just to learn the basic functions. Yeah, I'm a handphone noob.

I was with Nelsen for some C&C: Generals session just now, sort of training before we face David when he gets back. You see, David somehow always wins during a free-for-all session among us, I don't know why, but we all seem to always have some sort of advantage over our defensives. Nonetheless, me and Nelsen had some proper training for the last few days and is waiting for the day we kick David's ass.



_____
Before this, I was: Answering some questionnaire
Currently listening to: Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine
Currently feeling: Bored, tired, restless

1 Comments:

  • I'll have you know I've been playing C&C with Chong Chie back in KT :P

    all your base are belong to ME!

    By Blogger David, at 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home